Trends, Germany and the UK will continue to lead the development of the European wind power industry, and offshore wind farm construction will make outstanding contributions.
4, the US wind market in 2013 experienced a downturn after the recovery began in 2014, and will remain relatively strong in the next two years the growth momentum. Canada's growth momentum in the next two years is also relatively rapid. But the North American market could become an uncertain market, with a policy vacuum in the United States and Canada after 2016, which will have a profound impact on the wind power market in 2016 and beyond.
5, Latin America is also becoming a strong regional market, which is the leading force in Brazil, followed by Mexico.
6, Africa in 2014 installed capacity for the first time more than 1GW, 2015 is expected to once again achieve this installed capacity. The African market is currently being led by South Africa, Egypt and Morocco, and more new markets will emerge from Africa, which will make Africa the fastest growing region in the coming years. In 2014, the wind power market in South Africa has finally started. It is expected that within five years, from southern Africa to the east of a small wind power development upsurge.
According to the World Wind Energy Association's latest forecast, the next five years the global market will be Asia as a leader, Europe, North America as the main force. In the next five years, the global wind power market will continue to maintain a steady growth momentum: 2015, the global installed capacity of wind power is expected to reach 53.5GW, total wind power installed capacity will exceed the 400GW mark (423GW); the end of 2020, the global wind power installed capacity will be close to 700GW .
Sixth, the goal of wind power development
1. In the next 40 years, China's economic and social development will enable energy demand to maintain a certain growth rate. To address energy resources and environmental challenges, China has made clear the development of low-carbon energy strategy and objectives, wind power has already begun and will continue to achieve low-carbon energy strategy, one of the main energy technologies.
2. China's wind power development targets are: by 2020, 2030 and 2050, wind power installed capacity will reach 200 million, 400 million and 1 billion kilowatts, becoming one of China's five power sources, by 2050 to meet 17% of the electricity demand. With the progress of wind power and power systems and other energy technologies, there is no insurmountable obstacle to the realization of the objectives proposed in the roadmap in resources, industry and power system support.
3. According to the cost of wind power development and wind power in different regions of the grid and transportation costs. If the wind power tariff level control in the 0.55 yuan / kWh or less, the state has planned 10 million kilowatts of wind power base and the surrounding areas of wind power economic development can reach 700 million kilowatts level.
4. To achieve the above objectives, from 2011 to 2050, need to accumulate investment of 12 trillion yuan (2010 price). With the wind power technology development and expansion of scale, as well as coal costs, the future of wind power will further increase the competitiveness of China is expected before and after 2020, the cost of land-based wind power will reach the level of coal and electricity.
5. Achieving the above objectives will bring huge environmental and social benefits. In 2050, the amount of carbon dioxide emission reduction will reach 1.5 billion tons, and the employment of wind power will reach 720,000.
6. Wind power technology R & D and demonstration deployment is essential for the sustainable development of wind power in the future, wind energy resource evaluation, wind turbine equipment development, wind power development and construction and operation of technological progress will support the realization of future wind power goals.
7. The large-scale development of wind power requires wind power to be integrated into the power system.